Looking for financial advice? There are a lot of books written on wealth building and achieving success. One might be lost in searching for right book to read and even when we find one we need to spend time to read it. And what an awful feeling it is when we finish and understand that it is not what we were searching for. I believe there are a lot more than four books that has power to change our financial understanding and influence us in positive way, but I also believe that these books will definitely have great impact on anyone who is ready to quit rat race and start climbing the ladder of financial success. Who are Portafina
1. The first one is “Cashflow Quadrant” by famous entrepreneur Robert T. Kiyosaki. The author here writes about four principal cash flow strategies that most of us falls in, including you. These are: E-S-B-I, or:
- Employee – where you will earn monthly income, no meter the company you work for gained profit or not,
- Self employed – where you are the Boss and employee as well. Example: doctor, architect, lawyer and actor/actress.
- Business owner – You are the boss, you are manifesting people’s time, mind and energy to make money for you.
- Investor – Money works for you. If you have a lot of money just to have put on investment, such as real estate, stocks and bonds.
You will learn why B and I quadrants are more profitable and how to achieve it. It is OK to be in E and S quadrants as long as you enjoy your job, but if you want to be in B and I quadrants than you need to change philosophy and approach to life. These are different worlds where different laws are functioning. He also writes about his personal experiences and how advices of his Rich dad and Poor dad have influenced his life. And hopefully these advises will change your life as well.
2. “The Art of a Deal”, by Donald Trump. This is Great book to read for many reasons, first, because it is written by billionaire and well known real estate mogul. Here he writes some details about his everyday life, his way of making deals and his philosophy on making money and how he Thinks Big and how you can Think Big as well. This is the book to read and enjoy every word because here you will see the spirit of the winner. The great thing about it is that you can copy the same approach to life and thus make it full with abundance and joy.
3. “Your Money or Your Life” by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin, is another great book to read. It is about the difference of “making living” and “making life”. Are you struggling to “make living”? Is money stealing your time from your family and people you love? Will your financial state allow you to live at least for several months without salary if you quit or lose your job? If answer is negative, than this book is what you need.
4. “What I didn’t Learned at School but Wished I Had” by Australian entrepreneur Jamie Macintyre. Here Jamie writes about the ways of achieving financial freedom and he describes all the steps with examples from his own life. He was bankrupted and was in debt of 150 000 $, but with the strategies he writes in books he not only managed to get rid of the debts but also he became millionaire in his twenties. You will discover how to find the money to start investing in real estate, stocks and E-minis, even if you have none on your account. The book is designed as workbook and during reading you will be involved in different activities so that reading the book will also be fun.
This are the books from people who knows How To make money and at the same time enjoy the life and use time more wisely than squandering it on small things. They know the value of the time; it is more than any money on the world. You can make more money, but you cannot get your time back. So use it wisely. On the other hand if you want to get quick money making guide, I should disappoint you, because these books wont do this. They are not designed to satisfy SHOW ME THE MONEY attitude.